When was the last time your restaurant’s website made you money?
The majority of restaurant websites that I take a look at are not really helping restaurant owners increase revenue. Yes, a website is designed to create awareness and promote a professional image, but it can also drive new traffic and create new revenue streams for your business. Outlined below are some examples for you to consider:
- Drive website traffic with local search engine optimization to let consumers know about your business.
- Promote your social media pages with links to your pages on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Foursquare.
- Collect email addresses to build your database to communicate with your customers monthly.
- Encourage customers to join your loyalty program if you have one.
- Promote special offers or events to drive traffic.
- Drive new revenue streams such as online ordering and catering.
This is great information and many restaurants have some of these tools but they do not promote their website effectively to reach consumers to make them aware. With customer traffic continually declining, it is important that a restaurant tap all of its resources to drive revenue. Is promoting your website part of your quarterly marketing program?
At Core Restaurant Marketing, promoting your website effectively is part of our Core Coaching Program to improve your business. Our revenue potential analysis identifies the potential revenue streams from various marketing activities and we work to create a customized marketing plan for our clients to drive traffic and increase revenue. The results can be dramatic in increasing website visits and restaurant traffic to drive sales. We also analyze the data to measure results and improvement plans where needed.
The best way to start is to get a customized revenue analysis for your restaurant. This combined with a review of your restaurants internet footprint will give you an indication of the potential revenue gains for your business. This free service can be completed by contacting CORE Restaurant Marketing at 1-888-890-9492 x 101 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.