I know, I know….
You are just preparing for the busy holiday season and planning for 2014 is the last thing on your mind. Unfortunately we all know that time goes so fast and January of 2014 will be here in no time. Do you want to come out of the gate fast, or start thinking about planning after January and February were dismal months for your business.
Now is a great time to do the advance planning and let a restaurant marketing coach help you. A good coach will do all of the advance work to evaluate your business and look for opportunities for improvement. With my clients, I look at the following five areas for improvement.
- Discover hidden profits with a menu engineering analysis and menu design recommendation.
- Review your restaurant’s visibility on the internet with Local Search Marketing tools?
- Are you engaging your customers on the latest social media applications?
- Have you evaluated your brand reputation online and set action steps to improve the guest experience?
- Do you have an effective email marketing or loyalty program?
After careful analysis and input from the restaurant owner, I am able to provide a potential revenue analysis to give my clients an
idea of what a well thought out and executed restaurant marketing plan can deliver for your location.
Why not start now? The restaurant marketing coach will perform the marketing analysis while you run your business. We all know that time to do this kind of activity is not high on your priority list right now.
Run your business; let your coach come to you with a well thought out plan. To arrange a free 30 minute consultation, contact me and let’s set one up!
With over 30 years of experience in the food industry, CORE Restaurant Marketing’s mission is helping restaurants improve their revenues. To learn more about how CORE Restaurant Marketing can bring value to the restaurant industry, download the Free Whitepaper “Key Drivers to Restaurant Profitability”.
Leave a Reply