Another week of shutdown has our country evolving. Things have definitely changed for better or worse. The promise of an economic stimulus and hopeful medical strategies brings out the optimist in many. For others the sky has fallen.
Things will get better and restaurants will come back. Will it be the same? Probably not. The “Restaurant Comeback” is happening before our very eyes and many restaurants are watching as others have begun the pivot. Some of the lessons to be learned from the Covid-19 crisis are not just in the restaurant world but from many businesses up and down Main Street. Here is what we are learning:
- A strong sense of community as we all pull together.
- Helping those in need out of compassion.
- Utilizing data to understand and improve your business.
- Building a customer database will be one of your best assets when used for communications.
- Recognizing consumer trends have forced many consumers to try new things like ordering online for pickup or delivery.
- The role of social distancing and how it may play out for your dine in business in the future.
- Taking advantage of all the tools available to help you manage your business better.
Many restaurants are already looking at this as a time to get their house in order. Yes, we are stressed, physically, mentally and financially but the steps you take now will be an indicator of your future. How do you see your restaurant business a year from now? What can be the potential of your restaurant in the new normal of the restaurant world?
At CORE Restaurant Marketing, we have helped many restaurants design and execute business strategies that achieve positive results. Our mission is simple, how can we help restaurants succeed. The services we offer and the experts we utilize have generated proven results for restaurants of all types. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to schedule a time to speak with one of our restaurant marketing coaches.